The Guide Bridge Theatre Box Office has limited opening hours and we encourage you to book tickets online.
If you wish to purchase in person (we accept cash and cheque payment at the box office. We are now able to take cards too, but we have to pay a fee for this, so if you purcahse form the box office itself, we would encourage the use of cash if possible. We will take cards if needed, of course, and card is the way to pay online every time!).
The Box office is open...
- for personal callers on the two Wednesdays prior to the opening night of a show, from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- for telephone bookings on the two Tuesdays and Thursdays before the opening night of a show from 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- on performance nights from 7:00pm
Guide Bridge produced productions have three types of concessionary ticket:
- Wheel Chair Users - available each performance
- Carers - available each performance when accompanying the person they support
- Standard concessionary tickets - on the Tuesday evenings only of the run. These tickets are availabe to
- Over 60s
- Under 16s
- Students (with a valid student ID card)
If you have any queries that are box office or booking related then you can email the box office directly on email@example.com