The annual membership fee is a modest and standard £10.00 and you can join at any time. At the time of joining, if you want to pay a little extra for your membership, then there is an option to do this on the membership form.
The membership fee helps to contribute towards the running costs of the theatre, of which there are many. Importantly to us, becoming a member allows us to keep in touch with you via our regular newsletter ‘Cue Sheet’ (published three weeks before every production) and by email/post, ensuring that you are kept fully up-to-date with what’s happening at the theatre.
Here are the benefits of being a member:
• ‘Cue Sheet’ delivered to your door/by email
• Season brochure delivered to your door
• Access to the members’ area of our website
• Eligible for the ‘I’m Sorted Season Ticket’ which gets you one show free
• You can take scripts home to read
• Eligible to attend the Annual General Meeting
Membership is optional however we do strongly encourage participants who practice their hobby with us to join. We believe an annual fee of £10.00 is a modest contribution to make.
If you would like to become a member, please pick up a form from theatre or follow the link below. You should return it with a cheque/cash to the theatre by post or in person.
If you have any queries regarding your membership, please contact the Membership Secretary at
or by calling us.
2013 membership form.pdf